Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Raven Queen Ever After High Doll


Raven Queen Doll is coming very soon. This is her doll and I can't wait to have her. She's very beautiful and I am dying to get her!

I also like her dark purple dress, it just looks perfect on her! She's a rebel in Ever After High because she doesn't want to follow her destiny. She is destined to be like her mom, the Evil Queen, and she should poison Apple White using an Apple.

I watched her story and I fell in love with her character. She's very beautiful, for me she is prettier than Apple White, well I suppose because that should happen because in the Fairy Tale of Snow White, the evil queen is the prettiest girl in the world until she ask again the mirror and it shows Snow White instead of her.

I am now wondering what would happen to their fairy tale because Raven doesn't want to follow her destiny.

I'm so excited to watch the next webisode. I think I'm getting addicted to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...