Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ever After High Main Characters


If you still remember what C.A Cupid said last time, she wants to spread the love not only in Monster High. So there she is in Ever After High. It is a place or school where the sons and daughters of famous fairy tale characters gathered together.

In Ever After High, they are expected to follow the path of their parents, just like repeating what has happened before. Yeah, even if its good or bad.

I watched the episode, Royal or Rebel, and I found the story very interesting.


Ever After High Main Characters



APPLE WHITE

Yeah, you guessed it right, She's the daughter of "Snow White". She knows that in the future, a queen will poison her using an apple and she will marry a very handsome prince just like her mom. She doesn't have any objections about her future and she's happy for being considered as the Royal.

Actually, she must stay royal because her mom is very famous for being kind, loving and beautiful woman, so I guess she doesn't need to change a thing.



RAVEN QUEEN

Just like the story of her mother, the Evil Queen, she is expected to follow her mothers path by poisoning Apple White, but it seems that she wants to change her future that's why she is considered as Rebel.

I love her character so much, actually she's very pretty, and I think she's totally different from her mom. I feel so sad for her and I can feel her pain because everyone thinks she is an evil.






BRIAR BEAUTY

For me she's the prettiest among the girls of Ever After High. She's very beautiful like her mom. She looks fashionista and she moves gracefully all the time! I think, she's my favorite now.







 
MADELINE HATTER

She very bubbly and cool. Raven Queen and her are both rebels. I don't know more details about her because she wasn't introduce properly in the first two episodes. But, I'm hoping that in the next webisodes, they will tell more stories about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...