Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Apple White Ever After High Doll

Apple White Doll is coming coming really soon. She has a long curly blond hair, she's wearing a red knee length princess dress, and she's carrying a red apple shape purse, exactly the same as her character in the first webisode of Ever After High.

I like her doll because its fully articulated and you can pose her in many ways. Her soft curly blond hair is so adorable! And she's as white as her mother.

I like this doll and I am planning to add this to my new collection.

She is the daughter of Snow White. She is a royal because she doesn't want to change her future. According to her, why change your future if you have a happy ending, which I think is right. But the problem was, if something is change along the way, the ending will surely change right? That's why currently, she's very afraid that she will not have a happy ending and she'll no longer be with her prince charming because, the evil queens daughter, who should repeat the history doesn't want to follow her mother's path.

I find the twist of the story very interesting. After watching the movie, I can't wait for more. I also want to know what would happen. Would there be a happy ending for Apple White?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...