Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Madeline Hatter Ever After High Basic Doll

She is the daughter of Mad Hatter, one of the characters in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. She is very friendly and fond of drinking tea. Her accessories resembles the tea set so anytime and anywhere she can drink a cup of tea. Her hair is long and curly with highlights of purple and turquoise. She likes everybody but her best friends are Raven and Cedar Wood. She wants to explore the world and own a popular tea shop someday.
Madeline Hatter Ever After High DollMadeline Hatter Ever After High Doll

1 comment:

  1. I just got into this line of dolls. I'm slightly late.I don't shop on-line for varied reasons.I LOVE Madeline Hatter,and want Her so much, is She still available at ANY brick and mortar shops. I can't find Her except for on-line. knuckled54@yahoo.com Denise

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...